Thursday, February 16, 2012

Long time, No See!

Hey y'all! I am so sorry that I have been absent from the blogging scene! I have missed it so much! These last couple of weeks have just been so so SO busy and I didn't have one extra second for fun stuff like this! So, let's catch up (:

I went to new York city and it was a quick trip up there but it was just perfect! I loved spending the weekend with one of my best friends Lindsey (: On Friday morning we flew up to JFK, and we got in around 11, so perfect time for an early lunch! I couldn't resist going to one of my favorites, Balthazar! I would definitely suggest it for any of y'all who are looking to venture out to soho (there are also tons of cute shops!). Then we kind of wandered aimlessly for a while (: I met up with some of my friends, Tay and Sammie. It was great to see them. On Saturday I did a little shopping...Madewell and Kate Spade anyone? Then, I went to the Cody Simpson welcome to paradise tour! Now don't laugh at me. I like australian blondes, but I'm not a fan girl or anything, just enjoy his music. I got to meet him and his family, they were super sweet and polite. For the concert I wore jeans, a cute shirt with French script on it from
Zara and a jcrew grey schoolboy blazer (: Bobbi Brown did my makeup, and I got some new stuff...love! And the most exciting part? I got to go to...

LADURÉE! If you watch gossip girl you know what I am talking about! Blair is always eating their macarons, and macarons are my definite fetish! But let me say that I have never tasted anything more decadent! I would suggest the raspberry (framboise) or their 150 year anniversary one (almond) SO GOOD!

Also, I had a great time at my Sadie hawkins dance last Friday! I'll insert some pictures of that and powder puff! (I was the center!)

And last, but not least: valentines day!! I loved waking up to a starbucks card and chocolate! My sweet friends brought me chai tea, chocolate chip pound cake, and tons of candy! I utilized hopsy's crush can idea and it was a HIT! Thank you Helen (:

I promise that I will blog regularly from now on, I have my life back under control!! Expect some fashion posts very soon...I have some Easter dress things to take care of this weekend! Follow me, and I would love to follow back!

XOXO,
dHa

No comments:

Post a Comment