Monday, January 23, 2012

My Kinda Party!

Last night I went to the My Kinda Party tour featuring Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan! It was so much fun, and the music was amazing.

Remember Lauren Alaina from American idol last year? She was the opener...and man, does she have a voice! She sang two of my favorites of hers, like my mother does and Georgia peaches. I'm not usually that excited about opening acts, but I got there early for this one!

We had box seats, and the view was perfect! Luke and Jason did some songs together and some apart. I really loved how they brought back some old country classics!

I think by far the funniest part of the night was when someone pulled the fire alarm in the arena! Jason and Luke took it in stride and just kept on going.

A fun surprise was definitely when Jason started singing Don't you want to stay? And Lauren sang Kelly Clarkson's part(in my opinion she was better!) it was a really cute duet!

Last night we set their record for attendance!! It was a sold out concert (over 50,000 people!)

For my outfit, I wore my Jcrew cigarette jeans, c&c California button down, and cowboy boots! (don't forget the pearls!

I had such a great night with my friend Émeline! Let me know if any of y'all are headed to one of their shows, it is worth it!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! I'm a high school blogger too! So excited I found yours! Now following! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet girl! Following you! Love to hear from other high school preps!

    ReplyDelete