Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Being Sick Isn't Fun..

Hey y'all.. I'm sick):

It's that awful sinus sickness where you can't breathe through your nose, have a massive headache and a cough. The worst part?>I'm at school.

I have varsity tennis tryouts today so I just had to suck it up and come to school. I have a migraine so I am most definitely not paying attention right now in math class....but I am looking up inspirational quotes! (: so I will share them below:

Friendship is a single soul living in two bodies.
-Aristotle

Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.
-unknown

Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were the big things.
-unknown

Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.
-Helen Keller

Wear pink and make the boys wink!
-miss Lilly herself(:


If any of y'all have any ideas (besides emergen-c) on how I can beat this cold... LET ME KNOW!!!! Thanks!
Xo adair

No comments:

Post a Comment