Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spring Shopping Ideas

Hey y'all! I've been searching online with my good friend Emeline through some of the recent releases in the clothes world. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.



This Lilly top is so cute and classic! I tried it on in the store last week and it is SO soft!!
I love Ole Miss & am so excited Jack Rodgers made a collegiate collection! They don't have red and blue, but these work just fine. (:


This Lilly Sweater is absolutely adorable.

Can I get it in two colors?

This skirt from JCrew is so chic. I have the JCrew button down already so I just need the skirt and sperrys!

again from JCrew. This color is so daring! The rose is definitely what got me on this one.

Ok this skirt....only one word: LOVE

This is taking the mod 60's trend and making it something really cute! This is from Juicy Couture.

This is such a cute top!!! SO Audrey. (From Juicy)


And Vandy's Jack Rodgers!!! VU! GO DORES!

and with that....goodnight y'all.
I love following y'all's blogs, so follow me and i'll definitely follow you!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment