Monday, January 16, 2012

OOTD: mlk day=busy morning!

It's official: I'm OBSESSED with the pic stitch app! It makes picking out an outfit so much more fun! So here is my outfit for today:

JCrew Haberdashery Button Down: I love this shirt. It is THE staple short for any outfit, and if I'm stuck and have no idea what to wear, this is what I'll put on.

American Eagle Shorts: I know, I know American Eagle?! Just to be clear..I don't shop there often at all! I bought these at a black friday sale because of their adorable salmon pink color!

My mom gave me this belt, so I have no idea where it is.

And the shoes: cork and gold jack Rodgers!

I just decided to put in my makeup for fun. All I am wearing today is Benefit It's Real! Mascara, Neutrogena concealer (it has built in eye cream & sunscreen YAY!!) and some Neutrogena lip gloss(:

So let me know what y'all think!

XO adair

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I can't believe you can wear shorts in the middle of January--I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: In Florida i can't say it gets that cold (: but we get chilly weather randomly throughout the season. But self-tanner saves me...nothing worse than white legs in shorts!!

      Delete
  2. I am SO jealous you can be wearing shorts at this time of the year! your outfit is styled perfectly. I need a pair of those cork Jacks, I have them in a few other colors but those keep calling my name! have a great weekend! xoxo {av} |{long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! (: I got these in may at saks...if they make them again this season I WILL be buying more!!! xo

    ReplyDelete